Friday, September 29, 2006

Auto biography: Thank you Adi

It's an honor and privilege to see my auto biography written by Adi. Thank you very much Adi.

All these incidents have huge impact on the way I think ,the way I approach my life and carrer, perhaps ,it is the same thinking that forced me to take up this exam .. Safe side Yaar.. If I get certified is SCM , I can try jobs in other ERP, even if Oracle crushes.

On a completely different note, my prepration is going on well ,and I'm going home to celebrate Dasara with my parents (Yep, I'm going to ride 120 KM on my Pulsar tommarow).

Labels:

8 Comments:

At Wed Oct 04, 11:31:00 AM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hii,
Hope your desara was good with your family. How was the ride. It is good to know about you . Do write blogs every now and then when you get time . Thanks for your time .. have a good day ..

Sheela

 
At Sat Oct 07, 09:50:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Sheela..

Thanks very much..

Yep, Ride was great and I rode around 450 km in three days.. Dasara was great too.

Thanks for your time as well..

 
At Sat Oct 07, 09:54:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Mysorean said...

You are welcome Sudhakar! :)

It was my pleasure to write such a great biography! :)

 
At Thu Oct 12, 11:21:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Shark said...

Oh! So that was you :)
Man you really have some effect on how things happen ;-)

How was your Dasara celebrations?

 
At Thu Oct 12, 03:27:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reply,

How is your preparation going on . Have you got the exam dates if so all the best do well in your exams and come up in great way..

Sheela

 
At Fri Oct 13, 10:17:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Adi: Thx! again

Shark:Yep ,that was me :(

Oracle bought around 15 companies when I worked for them.. So, I agree with you on 'having effect on how things happen?' :)

Dasara was great !!! thanks.

Sheela:Preparation is just okay, I stopped for some time now and I've to resume it again

 
At Wed Oct 18, 02:23:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger pavan kumar said...

I heard the book "iWoz" is a must-read.. just thought of letting you know, review is here

 
At Wed Oct 18, 02:59:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Thx! Pavan, the review looks great

 

Post a Comment

<< Home