Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Day Today

Me: Life sucks.. My day was so bad.

Friend: Ya.. What Happened? Tendulkar hit Century no??

Not that re, something else.

Did you loose your mobile or met with accident something?

Grrrr...

ok,ok.. Sorry.. Tell me what was that ?

It is raining heavily here and completely got drenched..

But , you like riding in rain ,Aren't you?

Yes ,but traffic was jam and all the roads were blocked, horrible ride.. completely got wet by the time I reached home.

Anything important got wet?

Nothing.. only clothes.. oh!ya, The tickets I booked for Chennai got wet.

Are you going to Chennai? you haven't told me? Kuch kuch .. aa?

No yaar, you know the reason why I go Chennai frequently

The same old reason again?

Ya,My cousin is attending Visa Interview at Chennai Consulate

But ,You said ,you mayn't go to Chennai again after your last Visit?

Yes, I felt that that way. All F1 and H1 are over. I'm going to accompany for H4 visa...

What else? what was that made you sad?

Actually ,at work, I was asked to design solution for problem ,which doesn't exist at all .. The process here really sucks..

You first come out of Oracle Mindset, things won't be as streamlined and as process-oriented as Oracle are..

ok,ok.. Today I was badly missing Oracle Cafetira..I could have watched complete Tendulkar's Innings in the Cafeteria..

Back to Cricket.. Good.. I watched complete match today.. Sachin's Innings was so great on that pitch with uneven bounce

You watched all the sixers??

Yes.. The stright drive, lofted sixers, hook shots were great.. Leave that.. I'm sad that India lost.. Tell me something else?

Actually .. I was thinking that Darrel Hair was not bad..

Why? You said he was racist and all that stuff..

I did, but Have you ever bothered to understand his mental condition on that day.

What do you mean?

I seriously think he might have read Duckworth-Lewis Rule the day before and decided to do something more stupid than that and ended up in that controversy.

Ok,Ok.. Got to go.. There is a special program coming on Sachin on NDTV.. I have to watch.. Good night.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At Sat Sep 16, 01:38:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Shark said...

So why was your day actually bad?

- for getting solve a problem which did not exist?

- for getting drenched in the rain?

- for the ever horrible traffic jams?

- for having to go to chennai to accompany someone for h4?

Pray tell me why!

 
At Sat Sep 16, 02:11:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

1)Some thing at work ( I can't go much deeper into it)
2)For missing Tendulkar's batting and on top of that, spending that time at work ,which I was not feeling like doing it .
3)For Traffic jams which spoiled my ride.. (I love riding in rain)

Sometimes the things adds up, I don't know ,but I was not in great mood yesterday

 
At Sat Sep 16, 04:38:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Shark said...

Oh No.. you don't have to get to the details..:)
So it was all put together.... well some days are like that!
Cheer up! weekend is here :D

 
At Sat Sep 16, 10:30:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Shark: Thanks very much

 
At Mon Sep 18, 02:27:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Mysorean said...

Cheer up mate! I am late in cheering u up but then it's never late to cheer up, eh?! ;)

Go watch one movie and you ll be alright! What say?!

 
At Mon Sep 18, 08:25:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Hey Adi.. thanks dude.. It's all set now..

Watching a moivie aa? I wish I could have done that instead of watching Cricket match on satday..

 
At Tue Sep 19, 08:51:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger superaghu said...

Haaa I wish you a equal better day....

aint u had something simillar as I described in Some days

 
At Tue Sep 19, 02:17:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Raghu:

Thanks ra, Infact, all the days after that are really good..

It's similar ,but much lesser than what you wrote in 'Some days'..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home