Thursday, June 10, 2004

Who Am I?

Hello.. Welcome to Sudhakar's blogs . I'm from Hyderabad and i'm inspired by other bloggers to write something what I feel like... What I exactly mean is , it's my blog and I have all the freedom to write all the crap I think of ...

I'm here ,just to improve my written communication skills, I was totally dependent on Ravi for every work related to English ranging from, preparing Recommendation letters, SOP ,preparing resume ,to writing last-day e-mail in CMC. I want to turn the things around. So ,bear with my English through out all the posts and your comments are always welcome.

More about me, I'm an computer science graduate passed out from C.B.I.T. in 2002 and currently working as Functional consultant in Oracle Apps.. I enjoy playing T.T, reading Books( Auto biography / Comedy) and I always do ,what I believe is good for me . I like honesty and trustworthiness in other people , Sometimes emotional , prefer friends to relatives, Neither Introvert Nor Extrovert, hate 'conventional wisdom' and love 'Hostile takeovers'.

I often dream of : purrsuing M.B.A. from top school, starting a company (to acquire Oracle ), becoming world champion in Golf and many more...

This post is last updated on 28th Aug 2006.

1 Comments:

At Sun Mar 25, 04:37:00 AM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello sudhakar,glad to meet you !and best of luck for your aspirations !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home