Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Accident

"Where on earth have you been?"
"I have been visiting hospitals :("
"Why? did you fall in love with doctor Jaspreet there?"
"No stupid, I had an accident!"
"Yet again... Why / how on earth did that happen?"

"All cause of that damaged road near Lingampally railway station.. It was around 9:30 in the evening ,riding on my purlsar at 40 kmph ,thinking about what to write in the next post, suddenly big hole on the road ,stepped into it, managed to come out ,sand next to it.. got skid .. "

"Any injuiries to bike ,road and you?"

Road already damaged ,so did my bike.. Some scratches added on bike dome, My right shoulder got injured at the same place, watch on left hand hit the road ,got damaged and saved my hand for sure.. (Raghu.. it's for you.. new watch please ) Helmet saved my head and jeans saved my leg from little inuires..

"So, what did you learn from it?"

Well, you need to clean with dettol first ,then take T.T ,some antiboitics ,pain killer and apply soframisin for 7-10 days.. Wait a minute, my roomie told to keep the wound dry to get cured quickly..(I was using Yk's hair dryer for that ..) but I read exactly the opposite in today's Eenadu Newspaper.. Will confirm you soon..

"Not that stupid, How do you want to stop yourself from a hatrick?"

Very simple.. drive in a true hyderabadi style.. change lanes ,whenever you see a obstacle in your lane..."

"What are the lessons for others?"

For god's sake, wear helmet ..please ... It saved me twice.. My love for Peppe jeans increased as it saved my legs ... and wear full sleeve shirts to save your shoulders... Having a watch on left hand is worth considerable option...

P.S: Accident happened on 10th of August.. and I almost recovered from it...
Inspired from Sandeep's post on Accident on Metblogs..

13 Comments:

At Tue Aug 15, 10:09:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger superaghu said...

Thank God it did not happen on your birthday...

Take care man...luck, Peppe Jeans, Shirt do not help thrice!

 
At Tue Aug 15, 10:24:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Well Raghu... I drive very slow ,when the road is not clear or the traffic is high.. First time ,Autowala suddenly turned and this time around ,the road got damaged very badly... same thing happened to two other guys at the same time...

 
At Wed Aug 16, 02:28:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger kittu said...

Be careful ra.Is it the same place(Near New building) i met with accident while trying to save a dog.

 
At Wed Aug 16, 09:31:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Mysorean said...

Sudhakar:
Hope you are okay yar! Potholes on the road are quite common in mana Hyderabad! Take care while driving! And yeah, always wear a helmet! [My helmet sitting on the side-table in the drawing room of my house is saying, "Hypocrite! Hypocrite!". I forgot to pick it up today as I was leaving for office in a hurry]

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I have replied too. You may want to check it out.

Read a few of your other posts. Your NDTV Headlines post was hillarious. Esp. that point regarding "Dad lost in elections!" LOL! Good one!

It is not compulsory that you post in English. You can resort to telugu blogging also. I am sure you will be among the first ones to do that if you ever start doing so. All the best! You might want to start another blog for that purpose and retain this blog as it is. Because you can't blog everything in any one language.

Keep blogging!

 
At Wed Aug 16, 11:50:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Kittu: I learn more from other's mistakes ,than mine..

Adi: Thanks for your comments as well...

I'm sure I'll enjoy writing in Telugu ,but my purpose of blogging is exactly opposite of that.. As I said in earlier posts, I'm here to improve my English.Unfortunately, I can't do justice to both simultaneously ,moreover my heart always looks for Telugu alternative of my English work .Eg: I'll read English Newspaper only if there is no Telugu newspapper around.. Same is the case with Engish novels and movies as well..

I will consider this in future, If I'm confident enough of striking the right balance between both..

 
At Wed Aug 16, 01:19:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Mysorean said...

Ok! So the intention is to improve your language skills. Good! Right place to start I tell you! Writing helps you look at what you have written yourself and then change to become better! Very true! All the best!

 
At Wed Aug 16, 06:27:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Adi : Thank you! Thank you!!

 
At Sun Aug 20, 11:27:00 AM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No comments on this accident please.

 
At Sun Aug 20, 01:46:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Anonymous: ?????

 
At Mon Aug 21, 05:39:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

want to know abt anonymous...? konchem karchu
avuthadhi.

 
At Tue Aug 22, 12:28:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Anon / Sridhar: You can write all this crap in Orkut scraps.. not here..

 
At Tue Aug 22, 11:51:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ammailanu chustu nadupakunda road ni chustu nadupu

 
At Wed Aug 23, 08:48:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Suji: Welcome to my blogs.. Ammayilani chusi accident aithe, antha badha vunadadhu.. blog vundedhi kademo..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home