Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Tagging

Last two days at work, I completely spent on reading other's blogs... Upon reading their blogs, I felt inferior .. Look at blogs of Shastry, Shruti, Deepa and Sudeep .. Man, very quality stuff.. Sometimes, I got a feeling like "Am I spoiling blogspot with my crap?".. Who cares ??? What else can you expect from a guy who started learning English at the age of 9 and stuided till class X in Telugu Medium?

One interesting thing I observed in their blogs is tagging... For more understanding , see this .I wish I had some friends who tag me ,but who in the world will stop me from doing it my self.

Here you go.. Five weird things about myself..

1)Prefer to clean teeth by hand than Brush. This is the reason why I don't carry brush for 2-3 day trips.
2)I rode bicycle at the age of 24, after learning riding bike.
3)Prefer teaching to someone who know something than others who don't know anything.
4)I'll start reading any magazine from the last page.. By default my hand goes to last page ..
5)Last ,but not the least ...Tagging my self .. Nothing in the world can be more weird than this. :)

Soooo weird .. Aren't they ?? I have many more.. but rule is rule.. I have to write only five.. As per the rule, I have to tag five others, but none of my friends blog .. (Really ,I'm desperately looking for blog friends ) You might be wondering ,Why I didn't tag myself five times ... Man, I'm not that crazy and I don't want to end up in loop ..

Disclamer: Apologies for Shastry,Shruthi,Deepa and Sudeep for using their names without their permission.

9 Comments:

At Wed Aug 02, 05:32:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Shruthi said...

Thank you for the compliment! And thanks for the comment you left on my blog too :)
Don't worry - keep blogging - after all, it is for your own happiness that you should blog - if you get readers, it is a bonus!
Also, if you want blog friends, all that you should do is to read other people's blogs regularly, and comment on them. Automatically, they will get to know you!
Have fun blogging!

 
At Thu Aug 03, 05:52:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger kittu said...

Babu lets choose a topic for which i can also tag with.
Put the blog meaningful.so that ppl can understand.

I am in to tag with you.

 
At Thu Aug 03, 06:43:00 AM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will be soon landing in to thw world of blogs...oka hero type entrance kosam waiting ;)

 
At Thu Aug 03, 07:21:00 AM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shruthi: Thanks.. thats encouraging

Kittu:

You need to read more blogs to feel this blog as meaningful..

Raghu:

Alrady oka hero (ofcourse ,it's me) vunnappudu ,inkoka hero ki antha buildup vandadhu.. direct ga introduction... anthe

 
At Thu Aug 03, 10:36:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Author said...

Sudhakar,
thanks for the complements! Different people blog for different purposes. Some use blogs as a personal news updates while others try to build a network of like-minded people using blogs. Others just want to put down their thoughts in a concrete form. You chose what you want to do with your blog.
I blog to write what I feel about things around me. Then it so happens that people with similar thoughts come, visit, drop comments and then you collectively have more intellectual activity. It benefits all.
So, keep blogging, read regularly the blogs that interest you. If you want people to visit your blogs, choose ideas that can be expanded by others. Do respond to comments on your blog. You are all set :)
Dont worry about the style, the language or presentation yet. You will develop them as the time goes on. Worry most about the content.
About mastering English, I had my schooling in Kannada and till my engineering days, had not practically read a single English book. I have been reading a lot since then though. Reading more helps you to come up with creative and effective writing styles.
All the best!

Shruthi: I should have guessed you would beat me in noticing the traffic coming from Sudhakar's site and drop a comment in here. :)

 
At Thu Aug 03, 04:43:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shastri, thanks..

 
At Thu Aug 03, 06:46:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger kittu said...

guys new hero started blogging already .first but not great have a glance at
http://kyadamakanti.blogspot.com

 
At Tue Aug 08, 10:53:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Raj said...

Hey dude, never undersetimate ur self......I felt this when u said "What else can you expect from a guy who started learning English at the age of 9 and stuided till class X in Telugu Medium"

It doesnt matter, infact u r doing a great job......Ultimatly all or goals are same, we want this world to be better place to live.

comments@ posttoraj@gmail.com :)

 
At Tue Aug 08, 11:44:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Raj.. Thanks , the statement might look underestimated ,but my intention was to self motivate myself saying that I'm doing decent job when compared to others ,though my educationa l background was not in English..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home