Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Whatz up?

Finally, some meaningful comments on my blog and thats definitely encouraging sign for me to continue blogging. Raghu's comments on my Four years post really made me to consider group blogging with our friends network. Yk's comments shows his interest in blogs as well as lazyness in writing it.

Met with an accident and accidentally met my classmate Srihari. Stupid Autowala's sudden right turn near ganga theatre left me in no choice except kissing his auto, which inturn ended up having three injections on left ,right and center. Don't call me asking about my bike .. It's absolutely fine.. No problem with it..

What else? Started Distributing cards for Prabodhan's Marriage ,Met lot of relatives and friends and all of them asked my unfavorite questions about marriage and U.S. After about 1.5 month on bench, My project is going to start on Aug 8th and I'm going to work under my Oracle colleague..

Finally some numbers game .. 100 friends on orkut and 129 hits on my blog in the last 20 days and surprisingly more than 50 memebers turned up for Workflow training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home