Sunday, June 04, 2006

Change

I decided to quit AXX . Everyone shocked at my decision and asked what made me to take this decision in the very short time.. What made me to leave AXX? Is it that I'm not learning much.. Or Bored of doing technical stuff or travel opportunities are bleak, or not surrounded by talented people or tired of traveling 40 km per day..... Not sure, but mainly I'm leaving because I got the offer as functional consultant with good travel opportunities...

I remember AXX as a cool place ,where you don't have much to do and can earn decently.. I'm sure ,most of my colleagues agree with me.. I enjoyed Playing T.T. in AXX, I played for around 1.5 hours per day... My backhand shot really improved a lot and got good complements from my fellow players.. Every T.T.Player recognizes me as a person who plays T.T. with stylish backhand .. I liked it.. I liked the very feeling that people rememering for uniqueness in style.. I can't forget the game I played with Jitu(AXX T.T. Champion) where I smashed all five serves straight...

About team? Enjoyed working here.. Vizag trip is the best of my 3.5 months at AXX.. Be it teasing Saroja or Srinivas's Lunch box or Shiva's Rayalaseema slang.... or boozing with Sachin or Andhra mess lunch with Sushant or Evening Mango Juice with Saroja.. Or Syed's communication skills or Curie's beauty or Tanuja's Smile or Rajeev's managerial skills or Vallabha's innocence or Vivek's technical skills in Oracle Apps Or Subbu's Bluff game or my dear BPO Associate for whom my eyes used to search in seventh floor ..I enjoyed it thoroughly ..

I'm sure that my decision is right ,but I'm not sure whether i'm leaving at right time.. I decided to leave when P.P. started recognizing my work.. I'm leaving when Rollcall Engine coding is about to start and P.P. chose me to do that.. It's a honour for sure.. I might be missing Jim's MD070 docs....

Time will answer those questions...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home