Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Updates....

(Un)fortunately ,many of my friends liked my blog (I'm not kidding..... though not enough review comments are there in the blog, you can check my scrap book in orkut.. ) ,about Oracle exp and they keep on asking me for my next blog.. I though of writing it couple of times ,but I couldn't do it becoz of my laziness.... Well, Here it goes...

What Am I doing? Nothing great.. Same usual stuff.. day starts with waking up at 7:45 am and catching MMTS train at 9.. Office.. Phone call from YK (and sometime others), work..orkut..Lunch ..T.T.. scrapping... work.. some meetings in between, evening con calls and back to MMTS... Well, how was it different from Oracle Life.. No morning walk, not spending enough time in room and not in touch with most of the friends as mobiles are allowed inside...

wat about work? not much work.. just completed one task and waiting for other.. After very long time, I had written code morethan 1000 lines.. that is more than what I did in Oracle for 2.5 years.. So, I was little bit skeptical before coding ,but in the end it turned to be better than what I expected...

So, howz life at AXX ? Not bad.. went to Vizag with team memebers and that was great.. playing T.T everyday and orkuting... Yep, I liked orkut simply becoz I could find the people ,who admire Sachin as much as I do and who miss Harsha's commentary more than me and the communities of Theirry Henry, Nizamabad,.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home