Thursday, June 29, 2006

Best of the blogs...

This post is about the best of the blogs I have read. To start with, I'm so impressed with the following write-up about the Offside rule in football.

==========
"Later in the century, however, the sport began to lose its popularity, and it was no coincidence that it was around the same time when the ‘offside’ rule was introduced. Seriously, there is no more irritating rule in the world of sport, except maybe for the LBW rule in cricket which is alleged to be the leading cause of Harsha Bhogle’s hair loss. "

(from http://vinodg.blogspot.com/2005/08/here-we-go_27.html)

++++++++++++++++++

He was also sweet enough to keep up a constant supply of food. [Though I have a sneaking suspicion that it was to keep my mouth full so that I would not ask him any more stupid questions]

From Shruthi's 'Post I would ....'

++++++++++++++++++++++

Some people can’t be forgotten. They can’t be remembered either. They just exist in your life. Maybe as tucked away memories of hurt... Or whispers of something you imagined…

From Purnima's Elegy...

+++++++++

I dont eat veg! i dont eat anything that wasnt alive...

(From http://www.bijur.de/blog/?p=231)

+++++++

Sindhu's Life Little instruction Book is really good..

+++++++++++

Last updated on 15th Aug 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home