Monday, August 28, 2006

Client Visit

Karuvu tharuvatha Thufanu (Cyclone after drought) was exactly my situation at work for last ten days.. After about two months on bench, I was assigned to this project and just after a week after this project got kicked -off , client visited us. W.J & K.S came from U.K. and Z.A,S.H, T.H& V.R. came from U.S and couple of our sales folks were with them.

Good mix of people ,I'll tell you.. we had people from Business, I.T. ,sales, Tech consultants, Functional consultants (SCM,OPM & Finance) and average experience of people in the room was more than 10 years . Most of things were too technical to write here ,but last 10 days were full of fun and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Here is the entire team picture




Supply chain team . (K.B,V.S,me,J.S. and S.H)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Wed Aug 30, 03:56:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Vinutha and Lingaraj said...

Yep.. new team always feels gud.. but i can bet for sometime the whole system looks hazy !!!

 
At Wed Aug 30, 04:36:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Hmm.. you are right, but being in consulting ,I've the advantage of seeing new faces more often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home