Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What next ???

Change is the only constant in life and my life is no exception.. Blogging has been my top priority for the last three months and now, I've something else to do in free time. I decided to prepare for an certification exam in Supply chain management and I've to prepare seriously to justify the amount I'm spending for the exam..

I loved blogging so much that I'm kind a addicted to it these days .I'm afraid that Introvert in me is taking over Extrovert .This is a forced break and If I continue blogging at the same pace, it means that my exam preparation is going for a toss. Please warn me, if you feel I'm crossing my limits. Here is the list of topics ,I thought of writing but I'm not sure how many of these I can finish.
  1. RBI moratorium on UWB :Why I'm bothered about it?
  2. Oracle is paying 8 LPA for freshers, more than people working there for last 5 years
  3. Onsite - Offshore metholody : How offshore employees get screwed by onsite counterparts
  4. Mergers and acquisitions: Is it the only way to grow faster ?
  5. Real estate in Hyderabad : Do you want to buy house in Hyderabad or Cincinatti?
  6. Federer Vs Sampras : What if both of them played in same era?
  7. Lance Armstrong AutoBiography review : How he beat cancer and won seven tour de france champions
  8. Oracle Vs SAP : Is Oracle going on right direction to capture SAP European market
  9. Technical Vs Functional : Pros and cons of both.
  10. How to approach your prospective life partner: My friend's (Raghu, YK and Kishore) views.
  11. Ten people, who changed the way I think...

Following is the Picture, which shows number of hits on my blog, in the last one and half month.. Entire U.S. is covered ,which means that most of my friends are reading this page . If you observe it closely, you will see three big red circles(more than 100 hits ) in Hyderabad, Texas (my client place) and Delhi. Just wondering ,who is this Delhi wala? If you are reading this regularly and not dropping a comment, please sign my guest book...


Labels:

28 Comments:

At Wed Sep 20, 02:37:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Mysorean said...

So, what is it now? You are going to stop blogging for now or are you going to blog on those 11 optics and then only stop?

See, studying for an SCM course needn't mean that you stop blogging? I can suggest one thing: try it out if it works for you. Begin blogging about the various case studies in the field of SCM and how each thing worked out karke. That way you can also keep blogging and at the same time revise your SCM fundas. Hope this suggestion helps in seeing your blog getting updated frequently.

 
At Wed Sep 20, 05:03:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the same time keep blogging, you are SHARING your feelings and everything with your friends.SHARING is great tool for a rich life - your entire life. While prepare for an SCM course, you can also keep blogging.

 
At Wed Sep 20, 09:23:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Adi alias mysorean:

Sudhakar decided not to blog, but blogger in Sudhakar reminded about 11 topics.. Let's see who will win.

Right now, I don't think I can balance between exam and blogging .. the problem here is every time I visist blogspot, i allocate 15 min to myself ,but i'll end up in spending more than an hour..

 
At Wed Sep 20, 09:29:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Sujitha:

Exam is not the only reason ,which forced me to take a break.. considering my busy schedule at work ,blogging doesn't list in my top 5 priorities...

I think you know the other four, you promised me to take responsibility of one of that :)

 
At Wed Sep 20, 09:52:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh come on.. allocate a fixed duration for blogging and stick to that.. instead of stopping it forever!

 
At Thu Sep 21, 09:05:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

This is a break for two months and i'll be back in December.

 
At Thu Sep 21, 10:04:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Mysorean said...

Ok. Go and study and work and **** and **** and ****. Those **** are dedicated to the other 3 most important priorities in your life. Bye. All the best for your exams! :)

 
At Thu Sep 21, 10:37:00 AM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take break, Study well, All the best for your exams. I will start blogging someday.

 
At Thu Sep 21, 11:34:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Mysorean: Thanks for 5(****)... LOL!!! good one.. these makes me stick to blogging..

Sudhakar, what are you doing here? go and study...

 
At Thu Sep 21, 11:35:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Sujitha: You made me other promises, did you forget? Hmm.. let me talk to Vijendar..

 
At Thu Sep 21, 01:24:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogs rayadam aapina vallu dunnapothuly ..............

 
At Thu Sep 21, 01:32:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Anon(Srinu) : Let me fill that sentence..

blogs rayadam aapina vallu dunnapothuly "Puttakapoyen "

Ha ha.

 
At Thu Sep 21, 02:41:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sudhakar, i made one promise only. i am doing........

don't worry about that promise. sujitha here na.

 
At Thu Sep 21, 03:06:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Sujitha: thank u thanku ...

 
At Thu Sep 21, 04:27:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger sheela said...

Blogging is not a bad habbit it is one way of letting your emotions out. Hay carrier is very important so what ever you have decided is correct and please go ahead the way you want and do well in supply chain management papers .. ALL THE VERY BEST ..

 
At Thu Sep 21, 05:40:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Sheela : Thanks very much...

Yep, sometimes carrear is more important than carrier(my learning in SCM today)..

 
At Thu Sep 21, 07:06:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cmon dude..you can balance both...i know it....and you always know that reading for exams needs break...

cheers,
Raghu

 
At Thu Sep 21, 07:19:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Raghu,

Let me start preparing yaar, then I can think of break.

 
At Fri Sep 22, 12:08:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger kittu said...

He He He, You mean you SCM preparation is like your morning walk :)

Do not think about stopping blogging otherwise blogger in sudhakar fights for his rights and eventually sudhakar might stop SCM preparation insted of slow pace.

 
At Fri Sep 22, 08:38:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Oh Ya!! SCM Prep is like morning walk.. I started both of them ,considering the future, though they are not required now..

Sudhakar can't afford to stop SCM Prep(It is damn expensive) .That is out of his hands and blogger in Sudhakar didn't have much to offer.

 
At Fri Sep 22, 10:21:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger sheela said...

sorry that was spelling mistake career.. he he he he so sad .. Anyways yes how is SCm going on ...Let us all know through your blogs ...

 
At Fri Sep 22, 02:37:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oho tega blogulu, blogulu rastunnavu anukunte,

blogulaki break istunnava?????????????

this is five much.

 
At Fri Sep 22, 02:45:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Sheela:

That's ok .. My preparation is not yet completely started.. My application got approved only couple of days back .. Yet to pay the exam fee .. Searching for sponsers :)

Sure.. Will post something on SCM soon.

 
At Fri Sep 22, 02:49:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Anon :

Break blagulaki kaadu ,naaku.. Now I think this is not 'Five much' .. :)

 
At Fri Sep 22, 03:15:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Hey !

that is a list .. u should write it !

Waiting for more

Deepa

 
At Wed Sep 27, 07:13:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Please mam.... Not this time

 
At Wed Oct 11, 08:49:00 AM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lang baga develope chesavu buddy...

 
At Wed Oct 11, 10:31:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Anonymous: Thanks buddy..

first nee comment chudagane naaku oka boothu laga anipinchindi .. I read 'Lang baga' as 'Langa badkav' .maa vurlo adi chala common tittu le .. LOL!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home