Sunday, January 21, 2007

Czech Republic

  • It's a historical place . Walk on the Chrales bridge was simply awesome.
  • People here are very helping, but their English skills are very poor.
  • It's all numbers game at the food. I eat 7 for break fast, 3 0r 7 or 8 for Lunch and 101 or 104 for dinner. In chinese restarent, We have to decide the item by looking at the photo of the item on the wall. You are lucky ,if you get what you would like to eat.
  • Weather is pretty good . Avearage temparature is around 4-5 Centrigrade and no snow.( It was around -20 C ,same season last year and it's warmest year in the last 150 years. Some Intelligent people call it as global warming effect and their dumb counterparts blame it on my leg)
  • Women are pretty and men are sexy (Bald men are sexy, you know!!!!)
  • Call to India from my hotel is damn expensive (Around Rs 210 per minute) and the best way to call to India is call your friend in U.S and ask him to connect to India number. This way it's costs only Rs.5 per minute including India and Czech calls.
  • Drinking habits of these guys are beyond my imagination. well, some of them booze every day and others three times a day.
  • It's easy to get Coke and Beer than water.
  • When I asked for Tea, they served me hot water and when I asked for Water ,they gave me Soda. If you want Water which you drink in India, you have to ask for water with no gas.
  • If you look at the size of the dogs, You agree with me that major chunk of Czech Economy is wasted on feeding the dogs.
  • The only channel I can watch here is CNN and it's Iraq crap.
  • Quality of Bread you get here is excellent (Especially in Italian Restaurents)
  • Most women's name is Lenka and Most of men's name is Petr
  • I didn't see any desi so far here . The only incident I heard of desis was Abhishek and Aishwarya were here on Christmas weekend.
  • Indian Restarent is damn expensive. Idli and Samabar costs around Rs 2,400.
  • Food is ok, you can have good Lunch / Dinner for 200-300 Rs.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Tue Jan 23, 12:16:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bald men are sexy?????
Do u hav bald head?
-Maddy

 
At Tue Jan 23, 01:51:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Well, the perception in the west is "Bald men are sexy" and you know about the rest

 
At Sun Feb 04, 07:12:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger pavan kumar said...

wow, seeing places with company money is great, nothing beats it..

nice, keep more coming, maybe some great snaps?

 
At Mon Feb 19, 11:30:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger రానారె said...

Nice things about 'You in Chech'.
Comparatively I am happy here because: I have no restriction what so ever when it comes to food varieties. And I do not convert my salary into Indian rupees when I spend, especially for food. I agree with you - winter is no fun. So is whatching CNN. I have some wonderful shows to watch on TV.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home