Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I met Kishore

I met my friend Kishore, after around two years , and here are some changes I observed

  • Too many 'Thank you's than needed.
  • Name changed from Kishore to 'Key-Shore'
  • Putting up fake american accent
  • Preferred Wine over Whisky
  • Over concious about diet
  • Not many 'NRI extras' except that he compared his Zen car to Lorry(He had a point,though)
  • Much influence of western culture
  • wearing contact lenses
  • His math skills got screwed up

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Sat Dec 09, 10:19:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger superaghu said...

Hmmm is it that you observe too much...or is that KeyShore is now a big personality...

anywayz...you should have asked about his gastronomy..he do not mind any meet now...

 
At Sun Dec 10, 06:35:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Not much observation .. infact ,he told me all those things.

I'm Suprised .. here he was preferring Veg..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home