Monday, November 27, 2006

December

Dec 2: Exam
Dec 2: Kishore's arrival
Dec 3: Going home
Dec 8: Project phase1 Go live
Dec 9: Proctor for an international exam (This is funny: I'm writing one exam the other week and the next week i'm invigilating for almost similar exam:Ofcourse, i'm paid in dollars)
Dec 11: Srujan's arrival
Dec 12: House warming function
Dec 13: Friend's sister marriage
Dec 16: Soumya's marriage
Dec 19 - 21: Workflow training to entire practice
Dec 23: House warming at Kamareddy
Dec 24: House warming function at Hyderabad
Dec 31: New year celebrations

Rest of the days , I have to spend time with Kishore and Srujan, making arrangement for Housewarming functions, Probably three trips with Kishore, Srujan and reddy hostel friends(not sure, how many of these trips will materialize) ,meeting all those whom I promised to meet after Dec 2, Czech Republic VISA processing and if possbile, work.

(un)Luckily , I decided not to participate in AIDS day(Dec 1) volunteer activities becoz of this exam (atleast it saves me from the question like "Can you give an demo please?")

Needless to say, I'm excited and eagerly waiting for this stupid exam to get finished.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Tue Nov 28, 10:43:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger superaghu said...

i guess even Manmohan singh is also not that busy...

hmmm but I guess it will be very happening and fun days for you..

Btw...house warming at Kamareddy...I dint knew abt it..

 
At Tue Nov 28, 02:52:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.. u forgot to write
Dec-15 th : My party (first anniversary of job)

 
At Thu Nov 30, 07:47:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Unknown said...

R U Missing something in
december???????

 
At Thu Nov 30, 12:07:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger sheela said...

Hi,

Nice to see ur calender for the year ending of 2006 . wow great I never even attempted such things . So organised people wow so nice..

Dec-25 th is Christmas forgot that ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home