Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm a blogger.... Need I say more?

When I started blogging eight months ago, I never really thought, I would reach this far ,but now with 50 posts , 4,000 site views ,500 profiel views, readers from almost all the continents, I feel good . Considering the fact that none of my friends blog ( well, couple of them do, but once in a blue moon) , this is nothing less than remarkable.

I would like to thank you all, for being with me throught this journey ,What this blog seriously lacking is constructive criticism. I know there is lot of room for improvement and you feedback will really help me in making My perspective a better blog.

This is a different world, I always say to my self, when I think of blogging. You get to know, different views, different emotions, different expressions, lot of humor, lot of information and it's learning in more ways than one. I enjoyed being a blogger. I enjoyed thoroughly.

On a different note, I reached Prague ( Czech Republic) safely and got settled down in Hotel Lev, getting used to food . Hopefully, you can expect some posts on Czech roads, travel, food, weather and pretty women.

Happy new year folks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Thu Jan 18, 11:50:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger...howz Czech treating you? Enjoying?

Any plans to roam Europe?

-Raghu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home