Sunday, January 21, 2007

Mr. Fate

It was only twenty days in this new year ,but Mr. Fate was busy and took me to the extremes of joy and sarrow.

To start with ,It was a great new year party with my old roomies back in the room. Though some of them were missed , the party was great . I met some of my cousins ,who won't be there when I return back from Czech Republic. On the second day of the new year, spent some time with Srujan and did shopping and in the early hours of third, I flew to Czech Republic.

On 5th ,one of my uncle got accident and two days after ,my grand mother passed away and It was tough to digest these things. Busy schedule at work didn't let me think about that but the nights back in the hotel room were tough. Mr. fate was at his cruel best this week.

The following week, I got my exam results and I passed with the score of 304 /330 and that puts me among the first 130 members from India to get this certification (probalby, first 2000 members across the globe). More importantly, our V.P. agreed to pay my exam amount back. Mr.fate was completely in good mood entire this week.

More about Czech Republic follows in the next post .

2 Comments:

At Sun Jan 21, 01:49:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger superaghu said...

Well fate is beyond our limit, but congratulations on your resutls...which is not fate but your pure hard work and talent.

Be strong and time will cure all your sorrow.

Take care.

 
At Sat Feb 03, 01:26:00 AM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Sudha. Ippudu memu kuda garvanga cheppukuntamu ra, maa dost okadu top 130 in india ani ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home