Friday, March 26, 2010

After three years....

Today , I decided to write one blog post ,at any cost. I was going through some of my previous posts and made me feel good, nostalgic and happy and wonder how lazy I'm to not write anything for three years , which I enjoyed doing for almost two years.

To continue from where I stopped, I got engaged in Jun 2007 , Went Czech Republic for six weeks,got married in Aug 2007 , Went U.K. in Nov , dad was seriously ill ,so had to come back just after 10 days and next three months was meeting lot of doctors, spending lot of time on dad's health and then in apr 2008 ,on the same day when I first saw my wife, we got to know that we will be three .

Moving on, started CSA in Jun 08, worked hard for first two months to setup, then joined this Big 4 consulting firm, went to U.S. in Oct08 and back to India in Nov 08 to see the delivery of my son in Dec 08. Back to U.S in Jan 09 and returned back in Apr 09 , enjoyed seeing my son grow, his first smile, first crawl, first teeth, first steps ,first words amazing... he calls me Daddy very clearly......

I had this chance to travel to Finland for three months, I took my family but they couldn't adjust and sent back after one week of stay.

After three years, here I'm , in Helsinki , in Sokos hotel ,Flamingo ,Room 1225, which has beautiful view of the city. I'm missing my son a lot . on the other hand i'm enjoying my time . I've hell lot of time for myself. I've the time to read the books, browse the net, watch videos on youtube, facebook/twitter and IPL .

As my son growing, i'm growing professionaly too... I'm still unable to understand the politics of the organizations ,not that I wanted to. Professional life is taking me all over the world. Next week i'm travelling to Paris, Geneva, Interlaken, Luzern, Zurich and Berlin for six days. I'm excited.

1 Comments:

At Fri Mar 26, 11:52:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Ratnakar Reddy Katipally said...

Perfect and inspiring accomplishments. Please achieve more and more, we will try to follow you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home