Thursday, October 15, 2015

Random thoughts

Here I am in South west Flight 2206 from Milwaukee to Denver ,on my way to  SanJose. I never travelled in last 14 months after I left Deloitte but I had to travel back to back weeks to a client in Milwaukee. My last flight travel was to Madison, Wisconsin when I was at Deloitte.

It's almost a year since I got the job offer in APT. I would say things are going as planned since my relocation to bay area.  Hopefully things turn out the way the I am hoping to be.

Life is going on . Busy at work, working on AT and G*H* projects.  I was very stressed during the months of April and May working on AT project but things are much better now.

Abhi joined in Safar kid. He is doing great in studies but need to improve socially. He has good sense of humor and started adding "is in india" to everything we ask.

Pranav is in 1st grade. Almost seven years old. Growing up pretty fast. He is playing a lot with Legos. He has yellow stripe belt test in Karate.

Drove to Chicago last night to meet Prabhakaranna. Met him almost after 1.5 years.

Started playing Tennis. I'm happy with the way my game is improving. I have very good back hand and need to improve Fitness and serve.

Went to Lake Shastha with families of YK,Vij,Sud,KK. Kids had lot of fun.

Vig birthday is coming up in 10 days.

Of late, thinking about buying a house in bay area. Prices have increased almost 20% in last one year. I didn't expect that last year. Hopefully, I will buy in one year.
[ Update : 01/23/17 : I closed the house on 11 Oct 2016 ]

Read three books this year. Elon musk biography is good one. Currently reading "Neuro tribes".

BB is relocating to bay area. I convinced him to relocate. Meeting AP and RJ in two weeks. They are coming for OOW.
[Update : 01/23/17 : AP passed away on 12/31/2015. this is the last time I met him ]

Attended Bathukamma panduga festival in santa clara.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home