Wednesday, June 11, 2014

CEO and Social network

I happened to meet our CEO when he came to visit CEO of our client where we are selling multi million dollar  project.As part of brand building discussion, I told him that many of our partners are not on Twitter and it would be great idea to be on Twitter, to which he agreed and he promised that he will be on Twitter some time soon.

*******************************************************************************

While browsing through Google, I came across Coupa, where I was impressed with the tag line "why should we buy differently at work, than at home?" and I appreciated CEO through LinkedIn and he responded in 2 mins.

********************************************************************************

I was doing some research on future of ERP and found out that cloud ERP is the future. Upon further research, found that  many companies are building ERP solutions on salesforce1 platform.  I tweeted about the trend and  Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff re-tweed about it.

********************************************************************************

I was part of SWAT team, analyzing customer issues for one of the client and I represented IT in the team and we prepared recommendations/projects to fix the root cause of the issue and also help them in longer time.

Client CIO told me that CEO appreciated my efforts.

*********************************************************************************

Other client CIO told me that about the conversation about their CEO and Mark Hurd, Oracle President.

*********************************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home