Wednesday, December 12, 2012

U.S.A.

Of late, I was thinking a lot about settling down in US Vs India. for most part of last two years, I was in US and I think I addicted to the life style here...  let me think aloud and put my points here.

Life in USA
=========
1. Good life style. no need to worry about many thing you worry in day to day life in India.
2. Money
3. Good education for children. Though it's debated a lot in the blogosphere, I think US education system is better than India.
4.More time to spend with family : I can take a 8-5 job and spend as much time as possible with kids.
5. the


Life in India
=========
1. Close to my family. Thinking of my dad, I fee guilty that I contemplating move to US. I feel it's unfair to not to be with the parents when they needed me the most.
2. family bonding : I can't believe Pranav will be away from his loved cousins for long.
3.As long as I'm in IT, it's difficult to spend time with kids in the evenings.
4. Lot of home work and stress for kids, which I think is not necessary .


I'll continue to update my thoughts here... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home